Blogger templates

Monday 6 February 2017

NEVER TOO LATE

As I sit upon my couch watching television,
I forget all about my work mission,
switching channels I stop at the lion's roar,
Cartoon Network is back once more

Laughing as Jerry makes life hell for Tom,
Placing it under his tail, oh there goes the bomb;
rooting for the Coyote to never catch the bird,
watching them, all my stress got cured

The fun adventures of Dora the explorer,
Snow White and the magical talking mirror;
Noddy and his cute little car,
Red Riding Hood walking in too far

My ringing phone brings me back to today,
sadly stealing a last glance if I may,
these characters are oh-so-fun
Remember Teletubbies and the talking sun?

Take me back there just once more,
Watching TV as chocolate milk I pour;
Not a care in the whole wide world,
With my soft toys in bed I curled.


No comments:

Post a Comment